Understanding the vendor profile
Each vendor you have invited has their own unique vendor profile that contains information pertaining to their business. This includes information that vendors have submitted as part of their onboarding, as well as documents and records that your organisation may add to keep track of your relationship with vendors.
Depending on the features that are enabled for your organisation, you will notice that each vendor profile contains some or all of the following tabs and sub-sections.
The Details tab contains general information about the vendor and is broken up into three sub-sections: Vendor Details, Vendor Contacts and Panels.
You can access each sub-section by clicking the arrow on the Details tab to expand the drop-down menu.
- The Vendor Details sub-section displays general information about the business, such as business name and ABN, as well as contact details for the account owner.
- The Vendor Contacts sub-section contains details of additional contacts that the vendor has nominated during on-boarding.
- The Panels sub-section lists all the panels that a vendor belongs to and allows you to add and remove the vendor from particular panels, as well as view their panel-specific approval statuses.
Note: This section may contain additional tabs, subject to custom features configured for your organisation.
The Questionnaire tab allows you to view a vendor's responses to the questionnaire your organisation has configured for vendor onboarding.
The Compliance Documents tab lists all the licenses and insurances a vendor has submitted as part of their onboarding.
Tip: Compliance documents that will be expiring within 30 days will be highlighted in gold. Compliance documents that have already expired will be highlighted in red.
The Services tab contains information about the services that a vendor has made available to your organisation and is broken up into three sub-sections: Full Service Listing, Pending Rates and Current Rates. You can access each sub-section by clicking the arrow on the Services tab to expand the drop-down menu.
- The Full Service Listing sub-section contains a listing of services that a vendor has made available to your panel/s during onboarding.
- The Pending Rates sub-section will list a vendor's pending rates for each individual service, when standard rates have been enabled for a panel.
- The Current Rates sub-section will list a vendor's current rates for each individual service, when standard rates have been enabled for a panel.
The Job History tab lists past and current projects that the vendor has shared with your organisation. This section is divided into: Internal Projects, External Projects and Current Projects.
Within each of these sections, projects may be listed under one of two headings: Last 5 Projects and Largest 5 Projects. The will usually include details such as the client name, project name, contract value, sector/industry, job completion, start date and end date.
The Interactions tab contains a history of interactions between the vendor and your organisation, such as status changes and sourcing events.
The interactions listing displays:
- The date the interaction was recorded
- The interaction type
- The name of the person the interaction was initiated by
- The item this interaction is related to
- The status of the interaction (e.g. Not started, Submitted, Quoted, Sent, Open, Pending)
The interactions that are listed fall into one of five interaction types: Status Change, RFQ, Engagement, Evaluation or Message.
Tip: You can filter interactions by: Interaction Type, Start Date and/or End Date by clicking on the Show Filters button at the top right of the page.
The Documents tab allows you to manage internal documents pertaining to the vendor.
Note: The document types that you are able to add to this section are subject to custom configuration. If you would like to add a new type of document, please get in touch with our Support Team.
The Re-Qualification History tab allows you to manage the vendor's re-qualification records. This section shows the date the vendor was re-qualified on, who they were re-qualified by as well as any comments left by the approver. It also lists the next re-qualification due date.
The Status column will show Expired if the re-qualification date has passed, Current if it has been initiated but not yet completed, or Finalised once the re-qualification has been completed.
Tip: To re-qualify a vendor, simply click the Re-Qualify button on the right and enter a comment (Required). The next re-qualification due date will be set automatically.
The Payment Details The Payment Details feature is required to be enabled for your organisation. section allows you to view and manage the vendor's payment details, including the account name, financial institution, BSB, account number, account contact, as well as any other supporting documentation.
This section also contains the Payment Terms which you may be required to specify for each vendor.