What is an approval workflow?
Approval Workflows grant organisations the ability to create chain approvals for RFQs and Awards. This provides powerful governance and oversight over procurement operations while giving staff peace of mind when processing new tenders and contracts.
Approval Workflows are an optional feature for premium and enterprise Felix organisations. If you wish to enable this feature for your organisation reach out to our friendly team for more information.
- Level based approval workflows.
- Approve RFQs and Awards within Felix.
- Configure multiple approval routes contained within groups.
- Control the visibility of approval groups at a project level.
- Have one or more approvers on each level.
- Configure approval templates for requesters to complete to provide key details.
- Ad hoc approvers can be added to new and in-flight approvals.
- Final-level approver(s) can override lower levels.
- Users can be granted permissions to override singular approvers.
An approval group is a collection of approval routes. For organisations using our projects features, groups can be made available to one or more projects, allowing users to control the visibility of routes across the organisation.
Approval routes follow a configured series of approval levels in sequential order. All but the final approver waits to provide their endorsement until after the prior approval level has provided theirs. If there is more than one user at an approval level, users can approve the request at the same time.