How to Review RFQ Responses
For projects with Sealed Bidding turned on, users will only see responses after the close date and they will be informed with a warning alert message.
To navigate to your RFQ of interest, perform the following:
- Navigate to Projects > Requests for Quotation from the main menu.
- Locate the RFQ you would like to view responses for by using the quick search or filters.
- Click on the RFQ Job Name or hover over the ellipsis icon and select View Details from the options.
- Go to the Vendors tab.
From the Vendors tab, you can now view individual quotes, a comparison of quotes (where pricing schedule has been used), and pricing schedule responses.
Viewing an individual quote
To view an individual quote:
- Locate the individual package (an RFQ could have multiple packages) and the vendor response you would like to view.
- Under the Status column, you will see the following statuses:
- Pending - The vendor has not taken any actions yet on the RFQ.
- Viewed - The vendor has viewed the RFQ but no quote has been submitted.
- Quoted - The vendor has submitted a quote.
- Declined - The vendor rejected the RFQ. Click on this button to see a written response from vendor on declining the RFQ.
- Note: When a vendor declined an RFQ, you will not receive a notification that the RFQ has been declined.
- Click the Quoted button in the Status column to view the individual quote.
Refer to How to Check When an RFQ was Declined for other way to know the date and time when an RFQ was declined by the vendor.
Viewing a comparison of quotes
You can use the Quote Comparison button to view quantity available, quote requirements, comments, and basic pricing responses from vendors. This only displays data of vendors who have submitted quotes.
To view the quote comparison:
- Locate the individual package (an RFQ could have multiple packages) you would like to view responses for.
- Click the Quote Comparison button to view all quote requirements responses, vendor comments, and vendor pricing in one table.
For packages with a pricing schedule attached, this is visible in the Pricing Schedule Comparison button.
If you wish to view all bidders included on the package (not only those who have quoted, click the Include bidders that have not quoted this package checkbox at the bottom left corner of the window.
Viewing the Pricing Schedule Comparison
To view the pricing schedule comparison:
- Locate the individual package (an RFQ could have multiple packages) you would like to view the pricing schedule responses for.
- If the package was setup with a pricing schedule attached, there will be a button labelled Pricing Schedule Comparison.
- Click the Pricing Schedule Comparison button. This will open a new tab in your browser for you to access and use all the pricing schedule features such as edit and analysis tools.