How to upload documents to an RFQ
After completing the Job Summary section of your RFQ, the next step is to upload any relevant documentation. The Documents section of the RFQ creation form will list all (if any) documents that you are required to include and send with the RFQ.
This page of the RFQ creation form is broken up into sections known as document groups. Document groups are used to organise and categorise the type of documents that you upload to an RFQ.
You may be required to upload relevant documentation to each document group. Your organisation's Felix administrator may also allow you to create new document groups, or add relevant existing document groups to your RFQ.
Tip: If you don't have any documents to upload and they are not required by your organisation, you can skip this step by clicking the Next: Add Services button.
Accessing the documents section
To access the Documents section of an RFQ:
- Navigate to Projects & Quotes > Requests for Quotation from your Felix dashboard
- Locate the RFQ you would like to upload documents to
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant RFQ
- Select View Details from the drop-down menu
- Click the Documents button at the top of the page
Note: The Job Summary section of your RFQ must be completed before you can move on to the Documents page. You can learn more about completing the Job Summary section in our guide, How to create an RFQ.
Upload documents to an RFQ
To upload documents to an RFQ:
- For each document group, click the Upload box or drag and drop files to upload them from your computer
- (If required) To add a new document group, locate the Start typing to search or create groups field at the bottom of the page. Click the drop-down arrow to review and select from a list of commonly used document groups or enter the name of a new document group and select Create New
- After adding all the required documents, click the Next: Add Services button
Note: The maximum file-size for documents that are able to be uploaded to Felix is 300 MB.
Tip: The next step of the RFQ creation process is to add services that you are requesting quotes for. You can learn more in our guide, How to add services to an RFQ.