Compliance documents report
A compliance documents report allows you to easily track the currency of your vendor's licenses and insurances, as well as track your organisations validation of these documents in one central location. Felix allows you to search your vendor's compliance documents and filter the results to generate a custom report that suits your needs.
Compliance document reports can be customised to include documents of a specific type, document status, validation outcome and/or expiry date. You can also generate reports based on the status of the vendors, the panels they are registered against, or by using a specific keyword.
How to generate a compliance documents report
To generate a compliance documents report:
- Navigate to Reports > Compliance Documents from your Felix dashboard
- (Optional) Use the Quick Search field to search for a specific keyword
- (Optional) Click the Show Filters button to unfurl the filters menu
- (Optional) Filter your results as required using the drop-down menus, then click the Apply Filters button
- When you are ready to generate the report, click the Actions button in the top right corner
- Select Download CSV from the drop-down menu
Note: Your report will be generated as per the filters you have selected. You can generate a report of all compliance documents by following the steps above without applying any filters.
Tip: You can quickly view further details about a specific compliance document by click on the relevant entry in the list.