Approval instances report
An approval instances report allows you to view all the approvals that have been, or will need to be completed by staff users from your organisation in one central location. Felix gives you the ability to filter the approval instances and compile a report that has been customised to suit your needs.
Approval instances reports can be customised to only include approvals that are of a specific type or status. You can also generate a report based on the person who created the approval instance, or which staff user you are awaiting to provide their approval.
Approval instances reports can be used to view past approvals and confirm which users have requested and/or provided their approval. They can also be useful in identifying where bottlenecks exist in your current approval workflows.
Tip: You can learn more about approvals and approval workflows in our guide, Understanding approval groups and workflows.
Generate an approval instances report
To generate an approval instances report:
- Navigate to Reports > Approval Instances from your Felix dashboard
- (Optional) Click the Show Filters button to unfurl the filters menu
- (Optional) Filter your results as required using the drop-down menus, then click the Apply Filters button
- When you are ready to generate the report, click the Actions button in the top right corner
- Select Download CSV from the drop-down menu
Note: Your report will be generated as per the filters you have selected. You can generate a report of all approval instances by following the steps above without applying any filters.
Tip: When creating an approval instances report, you can click an instance in the list to quickly view further details about the approval, and/or edit approval responses and workflows.