Vendor documents report
A vendor documents report allows you to view all the internal vendor documents that have been uploaded by staff users from your organisation. Felix gives you the ability to search and filter vendor documents to compile a report that has been customised to suit your needs.
Vendor documents reports can be customised to only include documents that are of a specific type or status. You can also generate a report based on the expiry date of the document, or by using a specific keyword.
Generate a vendor documents report
To generate a vendor documents report:
- Navigate to Reports > Vendor Documents from your Felix dashboard
- (Optional) Use the Quick Search field to search for a specific keyword
- (Optional) Click the Show Filters button to unfurl the filters menu
- (Optional) Filter your results as required using the drop-down menus, then click the Apply Filters button
- When you are ready to generate the report, click the Actions button in the top right corner
- Select Download CSV from the drop-down menu
Note: Your report will be generated as per the filters you have selected. You can generate a report of all vendor documents by following the steps above without applying any filters.
Tip: When creating the report you can click the vendor's name in the listing to access the Documents tab of their vendor profile. From this page you can view, download, update and/or archive the related vendor documents.