How to suspend a vendor
If one of your vendors falls into non-compliance, Felix gives you the ability to suspend the vendor. Suspending a vendor precludes them from participating in sourcing activities such as receiving and responding to RFQs, as well as being engaged via the browse panel until their account has been reinstated.
Tip: Felix has the ability to automatically suspend vendors who fall into non-compliance due to expired compliance documents. You can learn more about the Automatic Suspension feature in our guide, Understanding automatic vendor suspension.
Suspend a vendor
To suspend a vendor:
- Click on Vendors in your navigation bar to access the vendor listing
- Locate the vendor you wish to suspend
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant vendor
- Select Suspend from the drop-down menu
- Click the Suspend button to confirm the vendor suspension
Note: The vendor will receive a notification via email if their account has become suspended.
Tip: Suspended vendors will be precluded from all sourcing activities within Felix until their account has been reinstated. You can learn to reinstate a vendor by reading our guide How to reinstate a suspended vendor.