How to accept a special condition
Felix gives you the ability to create special conditions when a vendor wishes to deviate from the standard terms and conditions of an engagement. Special conditions are required to be accepted by both parties.
Warning: You will not be able to accept a special condition until it has been accepted by the vendor.
Accept a special condition
To accept a special condition:
- Navigate to the relevant RFQ
- Click the Deviations tab inside the RFQ
- Navigate to the Special Conditions tab within the Deviations page
- Locate the special condition you wish to accept
- Click the Details button beside the relevant condition
- Click the Accept Special Condition button towards the bottom of the page
Note: Special conditions that have been accepted by both parties will show a status of Finalised within the Deviations > Special Conditions tab of the RFQ.