How to Create a Procurement Schedule
Every procurement schedule belongs to a project on Felix. Once you create a project, a procurement schedule is not automatically created. You can create a procurement schedule once per project. Changes to the schedule configuration can then be made without affecting the template. Follow the steps below on creating a procurement schedule.
Users will need the following permissions to create a procurement schedule.
- Create Procurement Schedules permission
- This permission lets you create a schedule from scratch or use any template.
- Create Procurement Schedules From Default Templates permission
- This permission lets you create a schedule from a specific template.
Creating a procurement schedule
To create a procurement schedule:
- Navigate to your Projects.
- Locate the project you want to create a procurement schedule by using the quick search or filters.
- Click on the Project Title or hover over the ellipsis icon and select View from the options.
- On the left side, click Packages.
- Click Create Schedule.
- Select from the options:
- Start from scratch - This will pre-create a few basic columns to get you started when creating a schedule. Use this option if you don't have a template or if you want to create a unique schedule for a specific project.
- Use a template - This would let you select a template from the dropdown.
- Click Start. You will see a set of columns created.
- You can only create a procurement schedule once per project.
- Once created, it is not possible to remove the procurement schedule.
Refer to Managing Package Groups to create package groups.