What is the Oracle Aconex integration?
Oracle Aconex (Aconex) is a third-party construction document, data, and operations management software. Felix provides direct integration with Aconex's document management system on a project level to reduce duplication and make version control across the two systems easier.
The Oracle Aconex integration is a default feature for enterprise Felix organisations using the Sourcing module. To enable this feature for your organisation please follow our set up guide.
- Link a project in Felix to an Aconex project.
- Import Aconex documents into Felix projects and RFQs.
- Manually and automatically check for revisions against Aconex documents.
- Receive daily notifications of out-of-sync documents stored in Felix.
- Release revisions via an addendum to vendors in Felix.
How does it work?
Projects within Felix allow users to switch on and configure integration settings for an Aconex project. Once set up, users are able to import, compare, and update documents within Felix using the source project in Aconex.