How to Export a Procurement Schedule
You can export an inventory list of packages in a procurement schedule in an excel file.
To export a procurement schedule:
- Click Actions at the top right corner.
- Select your preference on the three options provided to export the data.
- Export current view to CSV - Exports the data based on the columns or fields that are visible when filtered.
- Export all data to CSV - Exports all the data including the hidden columns or fields
- Export Audit Log - Exports activity for each package in the schedule.
- A CSV file will be downloaded automatically.
Unlinked RFQs are not included when exporting data.
Refer to How to Import a Procurement Schedule to import CSV.