How to Add a New User
Felix allows you to add multiple staff users to your organisation with varying permission levels. An administrator user with the necessary permissions can create new users at any time.
You can learn more about the permissions that can be granted to users in our guide Understanding security groups.
Adding a new user
To add a new user:
- Navigate to Settings > User Management from your Felix dashboard.
- Click the Add New User button at the top right corner.
- Fill out the required fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Security Group - Select an option from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Save button. The new user will receive a notification to the nominated email address which will contain their username and password used to log in to Felix.
- Upon saving the details, you will be able to add the user to a team and add a team at the same time. Refer to How to Add a User to a Team and How to Add a Team Using the Quick Add Option.
If you receive an "Email already taken" error this means the user you're wishing to add already has an existing Felix account. In these instances, it's best for the user in question to reach out to our team to either delete his Felix account or you can request to merge the accounts.