How to Create Reminders
You can create reminders for you or for your team members based off key dates in Felix. You can set the reminder date on, before or after the key date specified or set a specific date.
To create a reminder:
- Navigate to Contracts from the main menu.
- Locate the contract you want to add a key date to by using the quick search or filters.
- Click on the Contract Number.
- Go to the Reminders tab.
- Click the Create reminder button.
- Update the following fields:
- Reminder description - Enter details for the reminder.
- Recipient - Select from the dropdown to assign the reminder to your team members or to yourself.
- Timing - Set the reminder date by selecting from the options:
- Specific date - Click the calendar icon to select a specific date.
- Date relative to a key date - Set the reminder date of a specific key date in Days, Weeks or Months whether On, Before or After the key date specified.
- Click Save. If you want to add another reminder, click Save and add another button and repeat step 6.
- To delete a reminder, click the trash bin icon.
- If the reminder is set relative to a key date, you will see a check mark that a reminder is connected to a key date under Reminder connected column in Key Dates tab.
Any connected reminders will not be deleted if their key dates have been deleted.