InEight Document and Felix Integration
InEight Document is a document management system that helps organisations streamline the capture, review, management and distribution of project documents. Felix provides native integration with InEight Document to reduce duplication and make version control across the two platforms easier.
Connect Felix and InEight Document to unify your document controls and tendering processes.
The InEight Document integration is available for Felix organisations using the Sourcing module and Projects feature. Get in touch with your Customer Success Manager to enable this integration for your organisation.
- Link a project in Felix to an InEight Document project
- Import specifications, drawings, and other project documents from InEight Document directly into RFQs
- Receive daily notifications of revisions made to InEight Document project files that are linked to live RFQs in Felix
- Seamlessly distribute document revisions to vendors directly from Felix
- Choose to skip a revision if the change is immaterial to vendor quoting outcomes
How does it work
Projects within Felix allow users to switch on and configure integration settings for InEight Document projects. Once set up, users can import and update documents when creating RFQs and managing live RFQs within Felix.
Read these articles to set up your connection and learn how to manage documents more efficiently.
- How to Connect InEight Document and Felix
- How to Import from InEight Document
- How to Check for InEight Document Updates
- How to Release InEight Document Revisions