How to update service availability
The service availability setting allows you to indicate which organisations and panels a particular service should be made available to. You can make a service available to multiple panels at the same time.
Add an existing service to a new panel
To make an existing service available to a new panel:
- Navigate to the Services section of your prequalification by clicking the link in your application stepper.
- Locate the service you wish to make available to a new panel.
- Hover over the ellipsis icon and select Edit from the options.
- Go to Service Availability section.
- Check the checkbox beside the panel/s that you wish to make the service available to.
- Click the Save button.
Organisations are able to configure which services can be allowed on a panel. If you are unable to check the box beside a panel name it means that the organisation has not allowed that particular service to be added on that panel.
This must be repeated for each existing service that you wish to add to a new panel. Services that haven't been associated with a panel will not display for organisations or standard rates submission.