How to update service terms
Depending on which service categories have been selected you are able to set service terms for your services. Service terms indicate the minimum quantity you are able to supply or the amount of time the service can be hired for.
Tip: When adding a service you will be asked if you would like to manually set the service terms. If you do not wish to manually enter the service terms the maximum service terms will automatically be applied.
Setting service terms
To set service terms:
- Navigate to Services from your Felix dashboard
- Locate the service you wish to set the service terms for
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant service
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu
- (Products) Enter a minimum quantity your business is willing to provide to the organisation in the field provided
- (Hire Equipment) Use the slider to indicate the minimum and maximum hire terms
- (Trades) Use the slider to indicate the minimum and maximum contract value
- Click the blue Save button