How to Add a New User
New users can be created at any time, allowing you to invite your whole team onto Felix if it's necessary so you can collaborate on registrations, prequalifications, and RFQ responses.
Adding a new user
To add a new user:
- Navigate to Settings > User Management from your Felix dashboard.
- Click the Add New User button at the top right corner.
- Fill out the required fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Security Groups - Select an option from the dropdown menu.
- Status - This is grayed out and already set to Approved as default.
- Click the Save button. The new user will receive a notification to the nominated email address which will contain their username and password used to log in to Felix.
If you receive an "Email already taken" error this means the user you're wishing to add already has an existing Felix account. In these instances, it's best for the user in question to reach out to our team to either delete his Felix account or you can request to merge the accounts.