How to complete vendor details
For each onboarding application you will start by reviewing your vendor details. For brand new accounts this is the first opportunity to enter your business details.
Tip: If you are an international vendor you can read our article Internationalisation for more information on how Felix caters to overseas vendors.
The Profile Details section asks you to enter general details about your business including your business registration and tax details.
Tip: If you have previously completed an application for another organisation this section may already be pre-filled. Please review all details to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
To complete the Profile Details section:
- Enter your registered business name and legal entity name in the fields provided
- Select your country from the drop-down menu
- Enter your country-specific tax number in the field provided
- (International Vendors Only) Check the box beside the relevant answer to Does your business also operate in Australia? and if required enter your Australian tax details
- Enter your company phone number in the field provided
- Enter your website in the field provided
- Begin typing your address in the Search Address field and then select the appropriate location from the drop-down menu
- Use the drop-down menu to indicate the distance willing to travel
Note: The distance willing to travel drop-down menu is used to indicate the distance you are willing to travel to perform work from the address listed in your account. This setting will be used to match you with the most relevant RFQs.
The Contact Info section askes you to enter the contact details for the primary account owner. These are the details that organisations and Felix will use to reach out to you as a vendor.
To complete the contact information section:
- Enter the account owner's first name and last name in the fields provided
- (Optional) Enter the account owner's job title/position in the field provided
- Enter the account owner's contact mobile in the field provided
Note: You will not be able to update the contact email from this section. The contact email is also your username and can be updated on the User Profile page of your account. You can learn more about updating your email address in our guide; How to change your email address.
You are able to nominate additional individuals who should receive notification of new RFQs and other Felix communications.
To add an additional contact:
- Click the Add Contact button
- Enter the contact's first name and last name in the fields provided
- (Optional) Enter the contact's job title/postion in the field provided
- Enter the contact's email address in the field provided
- Enter the contact's mobile number in the field provided
- (Optional) Check the box beside Don't send me request for quotation SMS messages if the contact does not wish to receive SMS messages
- Click the Save button
Note: Adding an individual as an additional contact will allow them to receive copies of Felix communications however it will not create an account for them. Only the account owner is able to log in and access the account using their login credentials.
The Branch Locations section allows to enter the details of branches or offices run by your business. You can also use this section to indicate which location is your head office.
To add a branch location:
- Click the Add Branch button
- Enter the branch name in the field provided
- Enter the branch contact's first name and last name in the fields provided
- Enter the branch email address in the field provided
- Use the drop-down menu to select the appropriate country for the branch
- Begin typing the branch address in the field provided and then select the appropriate location from the drop-down menu
- Enter the branch phone number in the field provided
- (Optional) Check the box beside Set as head office to indicate that this branch is the head office
- Click the Add button
Note: The Branch Locations section is subject to custom configuration by the organisation and may not be enabled for your application.
The Company Directors section allows you to enter the details of the directors of your business.
Note: The Company Directors section is subject to custom configuration by the organisation and may not be enabled for your application.