How to add compliance documents
Vendors have the ability to provide compliance documents as part of their prequalification. Requirements may be set for which documents a vendor must provide, and which documents can be optionally provided.
Tip: You can learn more about compliance documents by reading our guide; Introducing compliance documents.
Add a new compliance document
To add a new compliance document:
- Navigate to the Compliance Documents section of your prequalification by clicking the link in your application stepper
- Click the Add New Document button in the top right corner
- Select the appropriate type of document from the drop-down menu
- Enter a title for the document in the field provided
- Use the provider field to enter the details of the issuer of the document
- Enter the policy number in the field provided
- (If required) Enter the dollar value in the field provided
- Drag and drop the relevant file from your computer into the upload box provided
- Enter the date the document started in the Commencement Date field
- Enter the date the document expires in the Expiry Date field
- Use the checkbox to indicate if the document relates to your company or a specific item
- Click the blue Save button
Tip: If your insurance doesn't have a policy amount (e.g. Workers Compensation Insurance) it is recommended to enter 0 (Zero) in the Dollar Value field.
Note: The maximum file-size for documents that can be uploaded to Felix is 256MiB. The following file-types are accepted:
.doc, .docx, .xls. .xlsx, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .csv, .dwg, .vsd, .jpg, .png, .snd.