How to accept a special condition
If an organisation approves your contract deviation request they can then create a special condition that requires acceptance from both parties.
Accept a special condition
To accept a special condition:
- Navigate to the relevant RFQ
- Click on the Contract Deviation Management tab inside the RFQ
- Navigate to the Special Conditions tab inside the Contract Deviation Management page
- Locate the special condition that you wish to accept
- Click the Details button beside the relevant condition
- Review the details
- Click the Accept Special Condition button
Note: You will not be able to update the details of the special condition as a vendor. If there are any changes that need to be made you are able to message the organisation within the proposed special condition who will be able to perform any required updates.