How to add notes to an RFQ
Felix gives you the ability to add notes and set callback reminders inside an RFQ. Notes that have been added to an RFQ will not be visible to the organisation and are designed to help you track any additional information related to the RFQ.
Add a note to an RFQ
To add a note to an RFQ:
- Navigate to Requests for Quotation from your Felix dashboard
- Locate the RFQ you wish to add a note to
- Hover over the more icon beside the relevant RFQ
- Select View Details from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Notes tab of the RFQ
- Enter your note in the text box provided
- (Optional) Check the box beside Set a callback date if you would like to set a callback reminder and indicate the reminder date in the field provided
- (Optional) If you do not wish to set a callback reminder, check the box beside No further action required
- Click the blue Save button
Tip: If you have set a callback reminder for an RFQ an icon will be displayed in the Callback column, beside the relevant RFQ in your RFQ list.