How to forward an RFQ
Sometimes you may need to share the details of a request for quotation with other people from your business. Felix gives you the ability to forward an RFQ to an individual's, or group of individuals, email address.
Forward an RFQ
To forward an RFQ:
- Navigate to Requests for Quotation from your Felix dashboard
- Locate the RFQ you wish to forward
- Hover over the beside the relevant RFQ
- Select View Details from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Options tab of the RFQ
- Locate the Forward RFQ section of the page
- Select the name of the contact/s you wish to forward the RFQ to
- (If required) Click the Add Contact button to forward the quote to an individual that is not already listed
- (If required) Click the Add CC Recipients button to select individuals to CC into the forwarded email
- Click the Send button to forward the RFQ
Note: The Forward RFQ section is pre-populated with Request for Quotation Contacts that have been added to your account. You can learn how to add new Request for Quotation Contacts in our guide; How to add additional contacts.
Tip: You can select multiple contacts to forward the RFQ to by holding down the CTRL key on your keyboard whilst selecting the relevant names.