Completing the address field
The address field has been updated to allow users to search for either an address or region within their country, and if necessary add additional details in a free text field. The search features are dynamic and depend on the country selected in your account details.
How do I search for my address?
To search for a street address or region using the address field:
- Make sure the Country is correct
- Search in the Address field
- Click on the option in the drop down
- Once you had made changes to your address click Save
How do I add a custom address line?
If you've been unable to find your address, or you're wanting to add a unit number or PO Box:
- Click on Add Address Line (optional)
- Enter your chosen custom text into the box provided
- Once you have made changes to your address click Save
My suburb can't be found
If an additional section displays asking you to provide your suburb, this means that our internal Australian suburb list doesn't currently include the suburb you've set in the address field. In these cases please search to see if there's a nearest-alternative that can be used, and alert our support team so that we can have your suburb added to the list.