Registering for Felix
Registering for Felix is a simple process with multiple options to choose from. After completing the registration process for Felix, you will receive your Felix account.
- If you want to register as a vendor:
- Click the Become a vendor button at the top right corner.
- You will also see the said button to register when you scroll down the page and select I'm a vendor.
- Upon clicking, you will be directed to the Felix Vendor Marketplace website and register from there.
- Clicking the Register buttons on the page will take you to the bottom of the page where you will see a form that requires you to fill out to register.
- Fill out the required fields and click the Submit button.
- If you are not a vendor and just looking to avail of a service or needing a quotation:
- Scroll down the page and select the option I need to hire.
- Click the Get quotes now button.
- Fill out the information needed.
- Enterprise, also known as Organisation can send an email invitation asking you to onboard. Each invitation contains a one-time link that will allow you to set up your account password and get started on the platform.
- This is another option if an organisation allows its vendors to register themselves on Felix. The organisation will provide the public registration link for the vendor to follow.